At Logic Soft, we co-source with our clients to develop solutions, mitigate risks and fill technology needs. We leverage our IT candidate database, H1B visa processing-transfer programs, IT training and Placement abilities to deliver expert and appropriate technical guidance for a variety of project implementations. We can work with you to develop:
- Microsoft Solutions
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Oracle Solutions
- Actuate Solutions
- Quality & Testing
IT training provided by Microsoft provides tools to create social and economic opportunities that can transform communities and help people realize their potential. Logic Soft has extensive experience with Microsoft initiatives and can help you create solid foundations and an increased time to value. We support projects and organizations around the world, helping to improve digital inclusion through technology access and training
Our Microsoft Center of Excellence (COE) provides customizable components and services to enable clients to optimize Microsoft solutions. In filling contract jobs, consulting jobs or full-time IT jobs, we strive to choose candidates that will bring value to performance, availability and manageability. We leverage H1B visa processing, H1B transfer, IT training and placement and OPT-CPT placements in order to match your Microsoft needs with the best staff in the world. This allows us to help drive significant cost efficiencies, increase ROI, and gain flexibility within the changing market.
Our global scope and best practices allow us to gain the earliest possible access to new technologies and deployment blueprints. We use this knowledge to forecast trends and develop the best solutions for our clients. This allows you to avoid the technical and financial risks associated with depending on a hot-today, gone tomorrow technology.
Currently our MS Dynamics CRM training and placement is on the cutting edge of IT placements on both contract and permanent positions. MS Dynamics CRM will be a driving force in the Logic Soft technology space.
Logic Soft’s collaborative solutions address IT issues in a partnership environment in order to stay ahead of the increasing need for web enablement. We leverage a global consulting architecture to complete IT contracting and consulting jobs across multiple industries. Our ability to leverage H1 sponsorship, career and training placement and world-class consultants allows us to harness global resource capabilities for your project. We have extensive experience in implementing Enterprise Collaboration initiatives with a solid foundation. Our partnership with Microsoft allows us to deliver customizable components and services that enable firms to manage and automate business processes in a social network. Logic Soft’s Microsoft SharePoint practice provides clients of all types with flexible service offerings targeted at achieving business objectives.
SharePoint Service Offerings
SharePoint 2010 Strategy
SharePoint 2010 enables you to connect and empower people through an integrated set of features. Intranet, Extranet or Internet-facing options are available for this solution. At Logic Soft, we have numerous consultants with expertise at creating SharePoint 2010 solutions based on client needs. Our experience and skilled professionals bring the ability to create robust and functional systems to drive communication, reporting and knowledge sharing for your organization.
Out-of-the-box, SharePoint 2010 is not a one-size-fits-all solution for enterprise-class communications and collaborations services. Logic Soft’s hosted SharePoint services provide businesses with several benefits Our IT consultants can deliver services through the web for smaller businesses that need efficient communications with little IT management. For larger companies, Logic Soft provides additional software and management solutions to reduce the cost associated with maintaining a growing collaboration infrastructure.
Our Solutions for SharePoint2012 Information Technology Jobs
- Implementation of hardware, software, servers, databases and content to meet client business requirements
- Backup, restore, and disaster recovery strategy and configuration
- Technology audit to determine whether the implementation meets organizational goals and operation needs
Assessment and Planning:
- SharePoint Envisioning Workshop: Logic Soft’s SharePoint Envisioning Workshop builds client awareness SharePoint and Office System capabilities. The training generates a better understanding of the client’s organization and identifies potential opportunities for leveraging SharePoint. The client is presented with a Vision Document at the conclusion of the workshop that articulates findings and presents a call to action regarding SharePoint use within the organization.
- Current State Assessment: The SharePoint Current State Assessment looks at implemented SharePoint projects where technical and/or user adoption issues or a need to grow the Service Portal require IT consulting attention. Logic Soft provides an assessment of the current SharePoint implementation from a technical and business standpoint. Recommendations are developed for the best ways to leverage SharePoint to meet business goals and communication requirements.
- Business Case Workshop: Logic Soft’s SharePoint Business Case workshop identifies and evaluates specific business scenarios where SharePoint and Office System can enhance service portals or workflow automation. A high-level Business Case is developed that articulates a Roadmap for the deployment of SharePoint and Office System technologies to specific, identified business scenarios and needs.
- Proof-of-Concept Development: The SharePoint Proof of Concept provides an in-depth look into SharePoint and Office System in the context of one or two targeted business scenarios. At the conclusion of this engagement, a working Proof of Concept is delivered on a Virtual PC that leverages SharePoint and the Office System to address stated business objectives.
Design and Implementation:
- SharePoint Pilot Deployment: Logic Soft’s SharePoint Pilot deployment leverages a powerful Portal and collaboration platform. Our SharePoint Architects and Business Consultants work with the client to gather requirements on information taxonomy, collaborative applications, business process automation, and integration with line of business systems. Our trained IT consultants size, install, configure, and document the SharePoint environment and train client IT staff on maintenance and administration. Logic Soft develops, deploys and provides training on custom collaborative applications. Logic Soft assists in managing a controlled Pilot release and closely monitors user adoption. The end-result is a base SharePoint environment that offers custom collaborative tools to deliver real business value.
- Enterprise Deployment: The SharePoint Enterprise Deployment focuses on delivering in a Production Environment. In most cases, the Enterprise Deployment project follows the POC and/or PLT engagements. Logic Soft sizes, installs and configures the Production environment, develops and deploys workflow applications, migrates content and data, provides end-user and IT training, and assists in the management and execution of the enterprise rollout.
Microsoft Dynamics offers customizable Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management software solutions. The ERP and CRM solutions offered by Microsoft Dynamics do not always provide comprehensive out-of-the-box solutions for all organizations. Logic Soft leverages global IT resources through H1B visa processing, H1B transfer, IT training and placement and recruiting best practices in order to bring clients flexible Microsoft Service offerings. We train MS Dynamics CRM consultants and place them on projects.
Microsoft Dynamics Consulting
- Product Selection Consulting
- Product Mapping
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Health Check & Package Evaluation
- Fitment Analysis
- Business Case Preparation
- Technical Architecture
Customization & Enhancements
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- X++ based programming
- SQL programming & Data Structures
- Data porting through Microsoft SSIS
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- C/Side programming
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- Product customizations using the framework
- DOT NET based extensions development using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Microsoft Dynamics RMS(Retail)
- Microsoft Dynamics Point of sale
- Office Integration
- Dynamics Snap
The experience, skill sets and combined resources of Logic Soft’s IT consultants ensure clients see maximum ROI on their .NET initiatives. Our global scope and 24/7 COE command centers can help drive your project to completion ahead of schedule and under budget. We can deliver customizable components to enable clients to effectively manage and automate processes. Through green card sponsorship, IT training and placement, OPT-CPT and H1B visa processing and H1B transfer programs and other best-hiring practices, Logic Soft can achieve significant cost savings, increase ROI, and provide flexible IT management options for your organization.
Microsoft .NET Service Offerings
- Dot Net Desktop Application Development
- ASP .NET Web Application Development
- Dot Net Custom Software Development
- Dot Net Mobile Application Development
- Dot Net application Maintenance and enhancement
- Legacy application Reengineering/Migration to Dot Net
Pillars of Excellence
Our goal is to provide excellent support to your company through expert, strategic .NET initiatives. Services that are targeted to helping you meet your goals include:
- Strategies to align business and technology processes,
- Application design and development for new solutions and to maintain existing applications,
- Architecture for key applications and interactions,
- Enterprise application integration to resolve disparate system,
- Optimization of cross-enterprise processes to meet SLA requirements,
- Business intelligence to transform data into functional information and reporting, and
- Training for the end-user and technical SMES on deployed technologies.
Microsoft SQL Server
Logic Soft has in-depth experience and expertise with SQL server deployment. We bring a comprehensive knowledge of SQL server knowledge to your projects in order to deliver technology solutions that meet practical requirements and ensure quality. By leveraging our global IT resources, H1B visa processing and H1B transfer programs, and IT training and placement, we ensure the best possible IT consultants and developers are working on your project.
SQL Service Offerings:
- SQL design and development
- SQL Server migration
- SQL Server integration Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server OPAP/BI/Reporting Services
Pillars of Excellence
Our goal is to provide excellent support to your company through expert, strategic SQL initiatives. Services that are targeted to helping you meet your goals include:
- SQL Server administrative services,
- Strategies to align business and technology processes,
- Custom development of new solutions as well as maintenance or existing databases,
- Development of data architecture for key components and interactions,
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning,
- Business Process Optimization,
- Training for the end-user and IT SMEs on SQL Server and related technologies.
SQL Server Lifecycle Management
In addition to SQL Server work, Logic Soft has developed a broad offering of additional SQL related services that may be required to maintain the Server through its lifecycle. Our IT consultants and contract jobs can assist you in the following areas:
- Planning and designing SQL Server based data solutions,
- Implementation and deployment of SQL Server database platforms,
- Support for technologies like replication and log shipping,
- Management of daily SQL operations post-deployment,
- Review of database applications to ensure maximum performance and security, and
- Delivery of data mart, data warehousing and reporting services.
Logic Soft provides qualified Oracle experts that are capable of exceeding business expectations in the fast-paced technology culture of today. We leverage global IT resources in order to bring you the best Oracle experts. Through green card sponsorship, training and placement and work-study programs, we ensure your project is handled by consultants who are familiar with the latest technology trends and innovations.
Whether we work with you in a traditional environment or as a hosted customer, our professional consultants will ensure that your systems investment and business processes help your organization achieve a competitive advantage. Here are some areas where our Oracle experts can help you meet your goals:
- Project planning,
- Business process mapping,
- GAP analysis,
- Data conversion and migration,
- Report specification and design,
- Application setup and configuration,
- Conference room and production pilots,
- System testing,
- Forms development,
- R12 upgrades, and
Logic Soft has delivered quality Actuate solutions and development since 1998. Our COE brings a pool of over 100 experienced Actuate consultants to your project. Our experts are culled through a proactive IT jobs placement strategy, including training, OPT-CPT and H1B visa processing & H1B transfer hiring, green card sponsorship and contract and consulting. Our experts include:
- Project Managers
- Data Architects
- Developers and Testers
- Actuate Specific Project Implementation & Management Methodology
- Multiple modes of development includes
- Flexible methodology and customized solutions
- Training and knowledge share to ensure client SMEs are functional with deployed solutions
Enterprise Implementation Methodology
- Define application, data and technology scope
- Customize development to fit enterprise needs
- Analyze data access and presentation needs
- Evaluate report needs and current report structures
- List Datasets and models for reference
- Identify common access paths
- Evaluate system components and locations
- Map hardware requirements, including machines, OS, and processing capabilities
- Summarize licensing aspects
- Ensure development adheres to organizational standards for presentation and reporting
- Ensure development adheres to software installation, data naming, GUI and layout standards
- Review systems for possible Actuate product upgrades and migrations
- Actuate classroom trainings to ensure client staff are functional on deployed solutions
- Statement of Work
- Project specifications
- Schedule & detailed plan
- Risk Assessment
- Mitigation plan
- Detailed Project Plan
- Development Plan and Deployment Plan
Quality & Testing
Logic Soft, Inc. recognizes the importance of quality in meeting customer requirements and will therefore, be instituting stringent quality assurance and control measures.
Knowledge gathered from working on many projects in various domains has ensured Logic Soft, Inc. of strong expertise in the fields of Testing and Quality Assurance. We provide our customers external Verification and Validation services for their software development activity. With dedicated personnel who have a deep understanding and relevant technical and domain knowledge, Logic Soft, Inc. offers Quality Assurance for Complete Software Cycle such as:
- Analysis, Design and Test plan preparation
- Unit testing
- Functional Testing
- Integration Testing
- Code Reviews
- Reliability Testing
- Automated Regression
- System Testing
- Component Testing
- Scenario Testing
- Performance, Load, Stress, Volume & other Tests